General Purpose of the Role
Nova Human Capital Solutions are specialists in the field of providing HR and Payroll solutions to their clients. We are looking for a dynamic; customer orientated Payroll Consultants that is looking to get exposure in Payroll.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership is twelve months. APPLY HERE
- Matric/Gr12 with Mathematics (essential)
- Relevant Diploma or Degree in Finance/Human Resources
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Interest in human resources, payroll, and tax.
- Practical Experience will be advantageous
- Payroll Administration within the payroll department x2.
- Project Manager experience within HR Department
(Disabled candidates to be considered)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written communication.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Work and Communicate in a team
- Ability to demonstrate MS Excel skills
- Able to ask questions and comprehend customer needs and problems (problem solving)
- High level of accuracy
- Numerical proficiency
- High levels of Attention to detail
STIPEND: R4725.00 per month
- Examining Information- Analyses and processes information; asks probing questions; strives to find solutions to problems.
- Interpreting Data – Interprets data rationally by quantifying issues; applies technology as a means to evaluating data; evaluates information objectively.
- Meeting Timescales- Is target focused and meets deadlines; is punctual and keeps to schedule; is reliable in finishing tasks.
- Checking Things- Is meticulous in finding errors; ensures accuracy by being thorough and checking details; produces high quality work by being detailed.
- Following Procedures- Conforms and adheres to rules; closely follows instructions and procedures; minimises risks by sticking to processes.
- Managing Tasks- Manages tasks by being organised and methodical; plans activities systematically; sets priorities for tasks.
- Upholding Standards- Behaves ethically and justly; is discreet and maintains confidentiality; meets commitments by acting with integrity.
- Articulating Information- Is articulate in giving presentations; is eloquent and explains things well; projects social confidence when articulating information.
- Challenging Ideas- Prepared to disagree and question assumptions; challenges ideas and established views; comfortable arguing own perspective.
- Embracing Change- Copes with change and variety; tolerates uncertainty and ambiguity; adapts to new challenges.
- Producing Output- Is focused on activity and works quickly; keeps busy and maintains productivity; is comfortable multi-tasking to produce output.
- Exploring Possibilities- Is conceptual when developing ideas; applies theories to problem solving; prefers to learn by thinking and identifying underlying principles.
Should you be interested please apply with your CV, ID, Matric, Transcripts and Degree or Finance DiplomaTrending Talent
1st Floor, Gateway West, 22 Magwa Cres, Waterval C