- Closing Date: 2022/03/04
- Reference Number: ETH220211-1
- Job Number: 34000278
- Job Title: Fuel Attendant
- Job Type: Permanent
Performs specific task/activities associated with the dispensing of fuel and oil into council vehicle.
Key Responsibility Areas
Performing specific tasks/activities associated with the fuel and dispensing in council vehicles.
Monitor fuel level of pumps through.
Performing office administrarion through filling of issue vouchers and necessary documents.
An appropriate level of primary education.
1 Month relevant experience.
An appropriate level of secondary education.
3 Months relevant experience.
R 120 889.32 -R 152 476.99 PA
- Priority will be given to applicants who are underrepresented in terms of race, gender and disability within the occupational level of the respective advertised posts.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An employee may be deployed to any of the offices, depots or workplaces of the municipality within its area of jurisdiction.
- Canvassing by councilors or officials in respect of these positions will lead to disqualification of the applicants.
- Occupational assessments may be undertaken as part of the selection process.
- You shall be required to undergo a pre-engagement medical examination.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within three months from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.