Role title: Pharmacy Stock Clerk
Location: Netcare Pholoso Hospital
Reporting structure: Pharmacy Manager
Closing date: 06.07.2022
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible for the capturing of goods received onto the Netcare stock system, collating and filing corresponding documents and producing bar-code labels.
The incumbent will further be responsible to liaise with CPD clerks regarding supplier payment queries.
Key work output and accountabilities
- Capture data of goods received onto Netcare Stock System and produce related GRV
- Collate supplier and internal documents for authorization and supply to CPD
- Collate and file corresponding documents as per Netcare Stock System policy
- Produce accurate bar-code labels related to codes on supplier invoice
- Check and track documents according to Netcare Stock System Policy
- Transmit documents timeously according to schedules
- Manage associated administrative tasks
- Liaise effectively with CPD clerks for supplier payment queries
- Assist in management of stock in accordance to Netcare stock management policy with special emphasis on designated stock areas
- Involved in all aspects of cyclical and full stock take processes
- Perform any other duties assigned by Pharmacy Manager/Stock Controller
- Assist customers and suppliers with general queries or direct customers to appropriate individuals for assistance
- Actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals
- Communicate effectively to assist other team players
- Active involvement in own professional development to maintain a satisfactory level of skill and knowledge
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
- Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 certificate
- Experience in medical environment
- Experience and knowledge of Surgical and Ethical stock products
- Intermediate computer literacy
Netcare is an equal opportunity employer
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
- Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the applicant’s current and past Netcare direct line managers and the relevant Netcare HR Managers. Therefore, employees are encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the line manager is aware of the application.
- The terms and conditions of employment relating to the function you have applied for will be based on those in the Division within which you will be employed.
- If a candidate has any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
- If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided on our electronic system. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection, and we will immediately securely destroy your personal information