Tsebo is recruiting a General Assistant (Tea Lady) to join our team. Apply Now!
We are recruiting a General Assistant (Tea Lady) to join our team. The General Assistant (Tea Lady) assists the Cooks and Chefs with food productions, operates the cash register, serves food, and keeps the canteen and kitchen clean.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
TSEBO has 51 years of experience of catering to all segments across society. The successful incumbent should have extensive client interaction as well as operational experience.
• Make tea as required
• Ensure that cups are clean at all times
• Ensure that kitchen crockery is well taken of
• Report breakages and losses in the kitchen
• Serve tea as per schedule
• Perform other duties as may be required from time to time
• Keep the meeting rooms clean at all times and ensure that there is flip chart paper, board markers, etc available
• Keep the kitchen clean and tidy
• Ensure Tea stations are neat
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility
• Minimum matric / National Senior Certificate
• 1-2 years relevant experience
• Personal / presentable neatness
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be punctual and reliable
• Ability to communicate well with other people
Closing Date: 19 July 2022
Job Reference: TSE220712-15
Location: Western Cape