Giyani (Limpopo) branch has a 12 Months internship opportunity for a Legal Admin/Receptionist, with a possible permanent appointment.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
1. Must be female
2. Between 21 and 35 years old
3. Reside in Giyani,. Limpopo
4. Have Grade 11 or 12, plus a qualification in legal assistance or paralegal (certificate) from any institution of higher learning.
5. Must be fluent in English and Tsonga, other languages will be added as an advantage.
6. Be computer literate, at least Ms Word and Excel, as well as the ability to answear phones professionally.
7. Must be serious and prepared to work in a lawfirm environment.
8. Must dress professionally.
9. Must not be a chance taker or a crybaby.
10. Must not have participated in an internship before.
Stipend is negotiable.
Closing date: 29 July 2022
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
Eligible Candidates should email their 2 paged CVs ONLY, to:
No physical handing over of CVs will be accepted. No Cell or Telephone calls will be entertained.