Giesecke & Devrient is looking for a Warehouse Intern. Apply Now!
When it comes to digital, physical or electronic payments, the whole world trusts Giesecke+Devrient. Now you too can discover your passion for the world of payment systems. Giesecke+Devrient is a globally active high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany. As a trusted partner of central banks and the entire currency industry, we increase security and efficiency in cash circulation.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Our 170 years of experience – combined with new, digital solutions – makes us the world market leader in Advanced Currency Management. As part of the G+D Group, we offer a wide range of development opportunities in an international, family-owned company, with more than 11,800 employees worldwide. We are convinced that the key to success is in the diversity of our employees. That’s why it depends on you personally – let’s shape the future of currencies together!
• Log all material issued and used in the system.
• Receive, unload and pack all goods.
• Checking shipping receipts against orders placed
• File all documentation on time.
• Weekly Rotational Stock Counts
• Follow-up and ensure that orders are received in full.
• Carry out assigned job card and close all completed job card on the system
• Maintenance of Warehouse cleaning routine
• Rotating stock on shelves
• General Warehouse Duties
• Inspecting goods for damage.
• Picking goods from shelves and recording their movements.
• Packing and sending orders to internal and external customers
• Must Have Grade 12/ Matric / NQF Level 4 Qualification (or Equivalent).
• Diploma in Procurement Management or Stock Control preferred.
• 0-2 years experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong Communication Skills
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to learn and develop skills
• A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
• Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues and customers.
• Ability to work under pressure, to manage customers, both internal and external in a positive and professional manner.
• Well-co-ordinated and organised
Closing Date: 27 July 2022