Department of Education (LDoE) would like to invite all unemployed Youth between the ages of 18 – 35 to be part of the Examination Assistance Programme 2022 / 2023.
Department of Education invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
All young unemployed graduates are encouraged to apply
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS AN EXAMINATION ASSISTANT: 2022 AND 2023
Temporary casual personnel will be appointed as Examination Assistants to assist the Limpopo Department of Education in the administration of the National Senior Certificate and Senior Certificate Examinations. Suitable applicants that fulfill the requirements are invited to apply for this task.
Minimum requirements for appointment as an Examination Assistant are as follows:
- Youth at the age of 35 and below
- Currently registered students at Universities and Universities of Technology
- Currently registered students at TVET Colleges (N6 ONLY)
- Unemployed graduates in possession of a Degree or diploma qualification
- South African citizen residing in Limpopo Province
- Must be available every day for the full period during which marking takes place and be prepared to work under extreme pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical skills.
Note: It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of Examination Assistant posts, according to the Employment Equity targets. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required.
Applicants may be required to work at a centre away from their places of residence, in this case they will be accommodated at a school hostel.
To apply for a position as an Examination Assistant the applicant must complete the attached application form LPE34.
The applicant must submit the application form with recently certified copies of:
- Certified copy of Identity document and proof of registration at a recognised institution of Higher learning for currently registered applicants.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate or Level 4/ N3 for TVET Colleges.
- Certified copy of Identity document, Degree or Diploma and 1 to 2 pages Curriculum Vitae for unemployed graduates.
N.B. Qualifying applicants who are employed on a permanent
or temporary basis should NOT apply. Upon discovery that the EA is appointed on a permanent or temporary basis his or her contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
How to apply
Download Application Form
Fully completed application forms will be received at the Circuit Offices, District Offices (Examination Section) and Provincial Office (Examinations and Assessment Chief Directorate, Office Number B42 or 43, 113 Biccard Street). Emails and fax application forms will not be accepted
The successful applicants will be paid hourly tariffs determined yearly in terms of the PAM document.