The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Employer: Coca-Cola Beverages SA
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
• Customer satisfaction ensured.
• Solved situational problems.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
Company policies and procedures:
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualisation
• Performs tasks autonomously.
• Performs a task given and persists until completed.
• Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
• Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
• Encourages small and continuous improvement.
• Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
• Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
Closing Date: 28 July 2022
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.