The Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) played a crucial role in reducing youth unemployment in the country and with at least 270 000 young people becoming employed at schools in their local communities.
South Africa’s government communications agency has called on youth to register on the SA YOUTH MOBI website to access a wide range of opportunities. This is as they explained that more teaching assistant and general school assistant posts will be available in the coming months
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY FOR EA AND GSA POSTS THIS TIME?
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
• You must be between 18 and 34 years of age at the time of your application.
• You must not have participated in the programme before. This time it is only open to new people.
• You must live no more than 5km’s away from the school.(or 30km’s if it is a small, micro or farm school)
• Education Assistants must have at least a Matric qualification. Funza Lushaka grads are encouraged to apply do not need a Matric.
• Education Assistants must have at least a Matric qualification. General School Assistants
• Youth with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions.
Do you know how to reset your password?
STEP 1: Go to sayouth.mobi
STEP 2: Click on ‘Login’
STEP 3. Click on ‘I forgot my username / password’
STEP 4: Choose how to reset your password:
* Reset with SMS (only works if you have the same phone number you registered with)
* Reset with email (only works if you registered with the same email address)
* Reset with my security question (only available if you’ve set it up on your last visit)
STEP 5: Open the link & reset your password
CALL our toll-free support line on 0800 72 72 72, Mon- Fri, 9AM to 4:30PM
EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
You can also DM us on our Facebook page @SAYouth.mobi, don’t forget to follow, like and share our page with your friends and family for updates and opportunities
Not registered yet?
Join the SA Youth network by registering on sayouth.mobi